WA. Nishi Azabu : Experience the art of Japanese Kaiseki
For the start of Reiwa era, Halal Navi will be introducing WA restaurant in Nishi Azabu. A restaurant where you can experience the art of japanese fine dining.
Kaiseki Set by Wa.Nishi Azabu
Kaiseki is an experience that not only emphasize on to "Eat", but also the "food experience" itself. The food serve is delicious to taste in your mouth and also delicious for the viscera (healthy for your internal digestion organ). In the "Wa" restaurant, they provide customers with a stress-free meal by creating a course meal that emphasizes on: "food that warm the body" and " do not add unnecessary additives". This is also why they don't have a fixed menu and will change them weekly. The chef tries to maintain the original taste by not using unnecessary seasoning and additives as much as possible, it is possible to give you the taste of healthy, delicious and eye pleasing dishes by using the ingredients from the four seasons.
WA restaurant have few special menus that cater to Muslim such as vegetarian and seafood course. To eat here, you have to make a reservation one day before by calling the restaurant.
WA now offering “Vegetable Course Menu” which Muslim and vegans can enjoy.
1. Seasonal vegetable soupSoup made only with vegetables without using fresh cream
2. Assorted boiled vegetableAn appetizer of vegetables which consist about 8 to 10 type of vegetablesThe vegetable contains natural flavoring with controlled amount of salt, and the umami (savory and is characteristic of broths and cooked ingredients) taste of vegetables is most pronounced
3. Special pastaEverything from noodles to sauces is made from vegetableWA play a part with many assorted tastes and is each part is selected carefully to enhance the strong taste
4. Today's SpecialA main dish satisfying and serving only vegetablesThe platter is a dish with a great deal of taste
5. A mix of rice with seasonal vegetableWA offer mixed rice using the finest type of riceDepending on the season, WA may also offer for ochazuke in this menu
6. Seasonal fruit dessertA new-sense dessert that does not use any sugar and artificial sweetenersYou can enjoy the sweetness of the pure fruitThe dessert may be offered in various dessert type including plate and parfait, also mousse according to occasion
7. Souvenir rice ballRice ball complementary of the restaurantPlease enjoy it if you are still hungry
This restaurant is only 15 minutes walk from Roppongi Station.
|Address||B1F 4-10-1 Rapoto NishiAzabu, Nishi Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Opening Hours||18：00〜23:00（L.O 22:30）|
|Homepage||倭 [WA] Nishi Azabu|
*** Download Halal Navi to get more Halal info in Japan!